Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wrapping paper snowflakes


I know I am not inventing these crafts but hopefully documenting them so others can say - hey - I can do that at home too - or - I forgot about that idea, thanks for the reminder. I LOVE doing the crafts and almost every morning - let's say at 6:30 am - I hear my daughter say - I want to do an art project (I am NOT kidding), so I think the kids are having fun too!
We do so many crafts that keeping them cheap is also important.
You can just use small scraps of wrapping paper that you have lying around or if you think of it use the bits of wrapping from opening Christmas gifts. I do love the white tissue paper ones too, but this is a bit of a change.
I showed the children what I was doing by folding the paper and then cutting it and they opened them up and taped them to the window. Once they are older I will of course let them cut the snowflakes themselves, but honestly bloody snowflakes would not be so festive! ;-)

1 comment: